We are located at 685 Weaver Street, Larchmont, NY 10538.
We may seem tucked away, but we offer nearly 60 acres of green space to enjoy wholesome family fun. Explore our woods, stroll past the meadow, relax by the pond and enjoy abundant wildlife everywhere!
Trails are pet-friendly. Dogs are welcome on a leash!
For the safety of visitors and wildlife, please remember the following:
- Dog must be on a leash
- No smoking
- No alcohol
- No littering
- No fires or barbecues
- No camping, skiing, ice skating, swimming, bicycling, or motorized vehicles
- No collecting plants, animals, or other natural objects
For the protection of wildlife, please follow these rules when fishing at Sheldrake.
- Fishing at Sheldrake is catch and release.
- All participants 16 years of age and older must have a valid NY fishing license and abide by all DEC regulations found here.
- A maximum of 25 individuals may fish at any given time.
- As there is concern over the spread of invasive earthworms and the spread of disease by baitfish, only artificial lures may be used.
- No boats are allowed.
- Discarded fishing line can harm wildlife. Do not leave fishing line tangled in trees, in the pond, or laying on the ground. All fishing line must be discarded in a garbage bin at the end of the trail or carried out.
- Dispose of all trash in garbage bins at the end of the trail.
Dawn until Dusk, Daily
From Hutchinson River Parkway Northbound
Take exit 17 for North Avenue toward Eastchester/New Rochelle. Turn Right onto North Avenue. In .3 turn Left onto Quaker Ridge Road. In 1.5 miles, turn right onto Weaver Street. In .6 miles, you will see a white building on your right and the sign for Sheldrake Environmental Center. You may park here or continue a short distance to a gravel lot that is on your right.
From Hutchinson River Parkway Southbound
Take exit 20 from Hutchinson River Pkwy S. Turn left onto Weaver Street. In 1.4 miles, you will see a white building on your right and the sign for Sheldrake Environmental Center. You may park here or continue a short distance to a gravel lot that is on your right.
From Boston Post Road
Follow Boston Post Road (North or South, depending on your direction) to 125/Weaver Street. Follow 125/Weaver Street for 1.7 miles. On your left will be a gravel lot. You may park here or at the following driveway, near the white building.