For everyone’s safety, the group will be limited to 9 participants and Cindy. Please honor the following guidelines:
- Wear a mask and maintain social distance from other participants and Cindy
- Bring your own seat cushion or blanket and beverage if preferred. A small backpack is helpful so you can walk hands-free during the walking meditation. The group will be sitting on the forest ground on 2 occasions in the program.
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and footwear. The trails are rocky, uneven, and sometimes muddy in places.
- Please be prepared with whatever bug repellant and sunscreen needs you may have.
- Parking for this event will take place at the gravel lot at 685 Weaver Street, Larchmont, NY 10538.
The parking lot next to the Sheldrake building is currently closed.
Please note that the Sheldrake building is closed, and bathrooms are not available.
This program is being offered free of charge in an effort to raise donations for Sheldrake Environmental Center. Donations may be made HERE.
Reserve your spot by clicking HERE.