Sheldrake offers vacation camps during the school year as well as summer camp programs in June and late August. Our very popular June Mini Camp sells out year after year. All Sheldrake classes and camps are taught by trained naturalists, many of whom have backgrounds in early-childhood development. Class sessions will be held outside, rain or shine, so students should dress accordingly. During a typical day, children go on an outdoor discovery walk to explore the 60-acre conservancy property, engage in hands-on ecology lessons, and search for signs of animals. Campers will enjoy a nature-themed story time, do a nature craft, and have a snack.
Sheldrake will offer the following camps in 2019-2020:
PRESIDENTS’ WEEK CAMP:
- Monday-Friday, February 17-21, 9:30am-12:30pm
SPRING BREAK CAMP (REGISTER BY WEEK):
- Monday-Friday, April 6-10, 9:30am-12:30pm – register here
- Monday-Friday, April 13-17, 9:30 am-12:30 pm – register here
JUNE MINI-CAMP (REGISTER BY WEEK):
- Monday-Friday, June 8-12, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Monday-Friday, June 15-19, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Monday-Friday, June 22-26, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Monday-Friday, June 29-July 2, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Dates TBA. Please check back soon or contact us to be alerted.