Sheldrake Environmental Center will host a juried art exhibition and craft/jewelry sale in honor of Earth Day. This exhibition is devoted to the “Inspiration of Nature” for the Sheldrake Environmental Center’s Earth Day Celebration on April 22nd 2017.
– Artists may submit up to 3 digital images of artwork (jpeg format) for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Maximum size of 2D artwork is 30 inches (We will consider larger works on a case by case basis)
– Each submission of work or series of works must include a description of the art, and statement on the subject of nature’s inspiration for the art.
– Submitted artwork image requirement: minimum 1000 pixels – maximum 2000 pixels JPEGS (only)
– Each jpeg must be titled with “ARTIST NAME – Title of Artwork – Year Created”
– Please note below the title, medium and dimensions of each work submitted, suggested price, year created, and edition size and number if relevant.
– All submissions must include your artist biography and artist statement about how the work was inspired by nature.